• Advertisement

Advertisement

I'm not sure on the nothing happening part right now.

But the 0 comments is probably caching or lazy store to the database (or both) for content item totals. Not sure what to do about that one yet.

Looking at this again, did you see if any javascript is being blocked from the site? Post a comment and updating is AJAX/JS, so I wonder if something is preventing a proper reload on the response.

When I load up blogs I only see this error:

[CKEDITOR] Error code: mathjax-no-config.

Nothing else shows up in my console on load or click. The posting button itself does go active (grayed) then reverts back to being blue. It's just not refreshing the page after and updating the comment count.

Same thing is happening with my blog, the comment count is 0 no matter how many comments there are. Also if somebody comments on my blog, it is not showing up on the homepage's "recent activity".

Edited by EddieK