Looking for a team

Started by
5 comments, last by Goodfellow19 4 years, 9 months ago

Hi, 

My name's Jamie and I'm 19. I made a post similar to this one about a year ago, looking for a team.

A little about me; I'm a 3D modeller and game designer. My primary modelling software is Blender, I have recently began to use Substance Painter 2018 for texture and material work and I have far more experience with Unreal Engine 4 than I did when I first posted here. Organic models are not really my forte and I tend to focus on hard surface modelling and environmental work. 

I feel now is a good time to get involved with a team and sink my teeth into a project. Whether it be an already formed team or a team which is just getting together. I don't have much of a preference as far as game genre goes but with me being a 3D modeller, a 3D based project is a requirement. I'd love to work with a group of similar minded individuals who are passionate, ambitious and who have a desire to learn and grow as developers.

If you're interested in working together or have any further questions then feel free to send me a PM!

Link to my portfolio: https://jamierwilcock.wixsite.com/jwportfoilio

(If you have any issues accessing the portfolio link then please let me know - the link has been a bit hit and miss recently, apologies about that) 

Thanks 

Jamie 

Advertisement

Hi Jamie, I am putting together a team for a project called Bloodlines: Exile. An ancient military sandbox similar to Arma but set in an ancient fictional world with factions based around Rome and the Gaulish tribes. I can give you more info on it if you are interested.

hi! i am looking for a team, although i am also a 3d modeler / rigger and designer, i use blender too,

I am looking for a 3D modeler and game designer as a matter of fact!

Me and one other person have been working on a mobile game with unity called Time To Marble. The biggest help would be getting the levels designed while I myself work on adding mechanics in here and there. For instance I have been tweaking the follow camera, booster arrows, and creating a portal next.

Since you have experience with blender that would be really great. unity works well with blender.fbx files and such

"Put your mind into a position to change your present, and your future"

Hey there all!

I'm an audio engineer and sound designer looking for a team to join. I'm fairly new to sound design, but I'm looking to develop my skill set and learn more about designing sound for games. 

If you are interested, please feel free to send me a message or email me at nuno@machnet.ca

Nuno Machado

Hey, @Gundabad I have a small indie studio and am starting some small (could be Rev-Share) projects soon. I can do 3D modeling but its really not my specialty, I could use a good 3D/art guy if you're interested. PM me for details.

Mike Averett

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement