Bits & Pieces Music

Started by
63 comments, last by BitsNPiecesMusic 4 years, 6 months ago

Yep! Another track!

Advertisement

Good morning! I've got another track ready (and a new cover for my upcoming album!):

It's a bit more of a trip to the nostalgic chip-tune era, but I'm happy with it! :)

Good morning and happy Monday! I created another track over the past week! So, here ya go! More of a boss fight theme this time:

I hope y'all enjoy!

Good morning! 

I finished a new track! It's still being based around the R.O.A.R. project. I hope you like it!

Thanks for listening!

Hope you all had a great holiday! I was away from home for a while, but I think it helped to step away from the music for a little bit. But, I finished a couple more tracks. Here's one of 'em:

It's more of a factory-esque theme, still going to be part of the R.O.A.R. soundtrack I'm working on. :) Thanks for listening!

Happy Monday morning! I finished another few tracks over the weekend, but wanted to share this particular one with you (the rest are up on my YouTube channel). This is another one for R.O.A.R., and I experimented a little bit with it. Kind of starts off like it could be a dungeon-based theme, but went in the exact opposite direction with it. 

This is really supposed to be a final stage track. Thanks in advance for listening! :)

Good morning and happy Saturday! This is the 10th track, and the boss fight track, for the R.O.A.R. project I've been working on. I'm quite happy with it and thought you might like to hear it.

I put a few samples of two previous R.O.A.R. tracks into it as well, and the goal was to make it pretty frantic and chaotic. Hope you like it!

Good evening! I started a new track last night, and finished it this evening. Kind of hit me out of nowhere (not complaining!), and it'll be part of my "The Forgotten Legend" OST that I've been working on for some time now. I present to you Fields of Fool's Gold:

Thanks for listening and checking it out!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long again. I've been pretty busy and am in the process of relocating across the country (crazy, I know!). Still, I've been working on music every single week, and am in the process of awaiting some digital stores to sell my next album, Infinite Continues. 

This track I'm sharing with you today isn't on any album, but is merely a work in progress I created over the weekend. It's a little back to my old roots, which is what I do in between trying new things. Anyway, here's "Return Fire"

Enjoy!

Good morning! I've got another RPG-themed track for ya! It's an alternate boss fight track for my The Forgotten Legend project. 

Thanks for checking it out! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement