Bits & Pieces Music

Started by
63 comments, last by BitsNPiecesMusic 4 years, 6 months ago

Hey there! It's been a while again! I'll admit I've hit a few creative roadblocks, but I'm still dedicating time each week to keep working on my music. 

Here's a work in progress I'm nearly finished with:

Inspired by our little blue dude from the 90s, but I've added some more rock instruments. Not sure if I want to keep the drums in their current state or go back to a more chip tune sound yet. Thanks in advance for listening!

Advertisement

Hey again! Long time no post, right? I'm still busy with work and music and all that fun stuff! I'm also moving in about a month, so that's pretty exciting! Anyhow, I've got another track for you to check out if you're interested. This one incorporates rock instruments with chiptunes once more, and I'm really liking the blend!

Thanks for checking it out! 

Evenin' everyone! I'm still alive and kicking! I posted this one a while ago, but forgot to share it with you here. This is "Saving the Day (No Matter the Cost!)". This will be on a future album I'm dubbing Upgrade Complete!

Let me know what you think! The electric guitar and chiptune blend will be the main focus of this album. I've got 6 tracks finished on it currently and have been pretty happy with all of them thus far! This one is by far my favorite, especially the last 45 seconds or so. Enjoy! :)

Good morning and Happy Friday! :) I've got another one to share with you today. This one is called "Charge Shot", and will be on my album, "Upgrade Complete". The electric guitars and chiptune blend continues! This one actually turned out to be more of a boss fight theme than anything else! That was not the original intention, but I'm happy with it. 

Lemme know what ya think! :)

Hey again everyone, and happy Sunday! Sorry it's been a while. I actually relocated to Florida a couple of weeks ago and have been settling in! But I've got two more tracks I finished. I'm going to post my most recent one for you, which is again following the chiptune/electric guitar blend. I feel like I've found a really nice combo while still being able to experiment with other elements! This one is called "Cruise Control":

I hope you enjoy! :)

Hello again! I've got a new track for you. This one is for my "The Forgotten Legend" project, and is meant to be a dungeon theme, simply dubbed, "Dungeon Dwellers"

I appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoy this track as much as I enjoyed composing it! :)

Hey again, everyone! So I've got 2 things to share:

1.) I finally have a very small side-project with my music! It's for a short RPG and I'm very excited to be getting the experience of making some music for a game!

2.) I have another new track ready for you, called The Path to Victory:

Enjoy! :)

Hey there! It's been some time, but I wanted to share with you one of the tracks I made for the small RPG gig I landed! People seem to be receiving it quite well, and the game dev loved it, so that's a plus!

Let me know what you think! :)

Happy Friday, everyone! I finished another track for "Bountied Legends", which is the project I'm making the music for. :) This one's a bit different from what I normally do in terms of rhythm, but I think it sets the tone quite nicely.

Let me know what you think!

Good morning and Happy Friday! I've got another track finished for "Bountied Legends"! This one is called "Well Behind Enemy Lines", and incorporates just a few chiptunes, and blends them with strings, bells, and the like. The game dev is pretty happy with it, and so am I! 

I hope you enjoy!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement