• Advertisement
BitsNPiecesMusic

Bits & Pieces Music

Good morning and Happy Friday! It's been a while since I uploaded a track, so here you go! This is a somewhat experimental track for me, but is still part of my "The Forgotten Legend" project. I added some vocals and still wanted to keep somewhat of an old school RPG soundtrack, while incorporating some more realistic drums. I think it turned out pretty good, but I may need to tweak some of the audio in some parts, as I feel certain riffs are overpowering the others.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! :)

Advertisement

Good morning! It's been a while once again, but I've been terribly busy between work on music stuffs. :) I finished another track, though: Singin' in the Meteor Shower!

I again returned to my comfort zone with this one, but I like it. It was featured on live stream over the weekend, and people, including the composer reviewing our tracks, really enjoyed it! 

Good morning, everyone! I know it's been a while once again, but I've been busy with music. :) As some of you know, I've been working pretty diligently on "The Forgotten Legend", a self-started project for an RPG soundtrack. The goal of this album was to incorporate bits of the main theme into as many tracks as I could without it feeling forced. This is the final boss fight for the project:

The title speaks for itself. I really poured my soul into this one, more than I've ever felt before. I know it's a bit longer than most of my work, but I think it turned out quite well. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

Happy Halloween! I shared this next track on a live stream over the weekend and got a lot of good feedback on it. It's spooky, it fits the theme of what this particular holiday is all about, and I hope you'll enjoy it, too!

6 minutes ago, AndyRoo42 said:

Absolutely love 8-bit music! You do an amazing job of making 8-bit sound modern!  

Thank you! I've been doing this for a little over 2 years now. Started off solely 8-bit, then tried incorporating more modern effects/sounds into each track. :) Glad you enjoy it!

Good morning! I finished a new track over the weekend! It's more along the lines of my "Loch SNES Monster" album, so it sounds a little more familiar, but I'm very happy with it!

Enjoy!

Good afternoon! I finished another track this morning! This uses all 8-bit sounds with some reverb effects to help set the mood. I present to you: Persistence is Futile!

Thanks for listening! :)

Good morning and happy Sunday! I finished another track yesterday, which is essentially a follow-up to "Persistence is Futile". Using some of the similar sounds from that track, I am creating a story with the tracks. I hope you like it!

Thanks for checking it out! :)