Do you still play video games?

Started by
26 comments, last by Robert Rise 5 years, 5 months ago

I've been purposefully fostering burnout for solo gaming in order to make myself less distracted(I have a friend with whom I happily do co-op twice a week).  Nonetheless, I am currently playing Neverwinter Nights 2, specifically the Storm Of Zehir campaign, which so far has been a lot less of a slog than is the original campaign.

Is currently working on a rpg/roguelike
Dungeons Under Gannar
Devblog

Advertisement

I took a long break from competetive online games, even MMORPGs or anything mobile related. When i was deep inside playing these genres i feel like i have missed to cherish the beauty of the new releases. I prefered ten matches of the same thing over something unique and expansive. This year especially i found the new breathing with the single player games, and i recommend anyone deep inside competetive scene, to come out and remember the good old solo plays. It is introspective and you can pause, and chill, actually feeling refreshed instead of sucked out. But that might be just me

Not like i used to really. I feel that games need something fresh, i have many ideas, but current technology is not capable of revolutionizing the gaming industry just yet, pure idea and design is not the issue anymore, we need pure technology advancement

It's been a while actually, i do pick up AAA titles once in a while just to see the trends and if we are moving forward or staying in the debree of an old technology. I do pick up smaller games too, but at most part the demand is growing, but the games are stale, it is my problem i am sure, since working for a few companies i started to look into gaming more serious, from professional perspective, and i believe most of you are too.

Still grinding on fighting games such as Tekken 7 and Soul Caliber 6 and still planning to continue if there's a good deal on Nintendo Switch console this coming Black Friday so I could play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate this December. 

Currently working on foose wheels installation. I'm excited to try this out. 

Yes I do, I try to balance my time doing a lot of things so my playing time isn't as hard-core as when I was a teen.

//Dre Reid\\

yes, I like GTA 5!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement