Unity3D - Looking for team members (Royalties)

Started by
3 comments, last by Lucas Strain 5 years, 8 months ago

Hi,

I am Antony Wells, and have been coding in general for 20+ years, and using Unity3D since v2.5.

I am looking for team members, in the following fields:

. 3D Artists - Skills including modelling, texturing and material creation

.2D Artists - Skills including 2D Textures, concept art and User Interface elements

.Music

.SoundFX

.Coders - Although a good coder, I think 2 or 3 coders would greatly speed up the project.

.Website Designer - To develop and maintain our website (I will provide the url/isp)

Atm the game is looking like being an Arena style shooter. For Windows/Mac/Linux.

It will be commercial. Profits will most likely be split evenly upon any sales being made.

The type of shooter? depends on how succesfull finding a team is. It could be robots(I.e not much animation)

or even characters(I.e more animations) - It will feature a One player training mode also, with bots.

If this project sounds interesting to you, pls reply to my personal email addy. antonyrwells@outlook.com

I will be working full time on the project (around 5 hours a day) but you can be part time, as long

as reasonable progress is made.

I can send/show you previous examples of my work too.

Advertisement

Wow I really dig your art style. Can you please elaborate more on what you are ultimately looking for by posting this. (e.g. are you looking for contract work?, people to help build a game you envision?, or (I hope) looking to join somebody else's project?)  

I was wondering if this might be something you'd be interested in?

LStrain

Thank you. More looking for people to join my project - Atm it's me, and a very talented 3D artist - the Game is a modular fps/stealth type game. where instead of one big story, or smaller episodes,

each mission is map based. i.e one mission per map. with an initial amount, and more dlc.

We're using Unity3D - So yeah if you are interested in helping, i'd love to see some of your work.

RizeSharke#9070    is my discord

LStrain

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement