Monetization Problem

Started by
6 comments, last by Avalander 5 years, 8 months ago

Hi all
Admob shows 50 thousand ads but clicks only 11 times. I show ads when the game is over 5 times, I do not bother the user, but why? Give me a suggestion, please.

Advertisement

Sounds like something to bring up with their support groups. 

The thing that immediately jumps out is how you show ads "5 times", they've got rules about how rapidly you can show ads and they will invalidate clicks they think are suspicious in some way. Maybe those rules apply, but they'd be the only ones who know.

The ad is shown 1 time when the game is finished 5 times. So i think there is no invalidate click...

Have you ever thought about looking at other monetization options? There are some good alternatives out there. 

1 minute ago, Applixir Kyle said:

Have you ever thought about looking at other monetization options? There are some good alternatives out there. 

I think on that...

Maybe you should look for other ways of monetization; AdMob is not the only way; If Admob is not working, then other platforms will work

What is the average click-through-rate for Admob? This numbers are usually low, many times under 1%. If you would look at the data I generate as a user, it would look more like 50k views, 0 clicks, so...

Anyhow, if this is not that you suspect a programming error but you want to increase your CTR or find other monetisation options, maybe this post would get better answers in the Business section?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement