Machbot 2.0 VS Sweetbot

Started by
4 comments, last by Brandon Sharp 5 years, 8 months ago

This is a project I've been working on for awhile now. I'd say over all going on around a year. I did the Machbot 2.0 all from scratch including the textures. I spent countless hours trying to figure out how to get the models from Twisted Metal. I finally figured out how to manually extract the mesh. But the only problem was it was not UV mapped. So i pretty much had to go back in and remap everything. Which wasn't hard but the assembling of the model itself was a challenge. I did the best I could at placing stuff where it goes I'm sure there are things that are incorrect. All in all it was for this one render. Not sure if my models can be used as game assets but i do want to eventually make this into a fighting game. Both vehicles and bots. Let me know what you think and thank you for checking out my work. 

nebula-wallpaper-hd-25 (2).png

Advertisement

That's awesome work bro, you're very talented. I like the color scheme you used for the background. 

Thanks man. It was a challenge. The render was just the bots and I photoshopped the rest including the FX and lighting. I did the best I could with the programs I got. 

Is it a space fighting game? Fighting while floating in space?

Yeah this is one level, it’s both cars and bots this is just a render from the bot forms fighting above one of the worlds. 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement