Streets of Rage 4...OMG!

Started by
12 comments, last by Sideer 5 years, 7 months ago

Hell has finally frozen over as Sega has finally announced Streets Of Rage 4...

Streets of Rage 4 Youtube

...could it be out in time for Christmas?  Will Yuzo Koshiro return to deliver us from the evils of dull game music?  Why does Blaze Fielding still look banging hot after 20-odd years while Axel Stone is sporting a ye olde man's beard?

But despite all the questions, SOR4 is on the way!  ^_^

Languages; C, Java. Platforms: Android, Oculus Go, ZX Spectrum, Megadrive.

Advertisement

I almost wondered why did they start so lo-res in the beginning I reloaded, █ me that's genius.

Previously "Krohm"

I'll miss the other guys from the first games though and the environment looks positive not that gloomy as in the first games lol

I quite haven't played streets of rage besides first two games, it's been a long time, back when one was called "bare knuckle" on a low res cartridge XD

Yeah, it would be nice to have the others as well.  Adam was very much the Queensbury-rules boxer!  ^_^

Hopefully, they release it on Switch as well. 

On Hiatus this month. Will be taking a brief vacation from work. Got my F-150 working again so I bought a few items including fuel wheels to use for the road trip.

18 hours ago, nikko1017 said:

Hopefully, they release it on Switch as well. 

Yep it will be released on Switch too :)

Nice, something I can alternately with my Shovel Knight and Metal Slug.

On Hiatus this month. Will be taking a brief vacation from work. Got my F-150 working again so I bought a few items including fuel wheels to use for the road trip.

A 3DS version would be jolly handy too.

Oh man. Looks like I have my reason to buy a Switch.

And Blaze should be a milf by now.

There really has been a lot of hype around the new streets of rage, and I'm loving it. ? I have been a true fan of streets of rage since the original one came out, I really can't wait to get my, hands on this new one. It looks promising. 

E=MC Squared.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement