Thank You NeHe!

Started by
91 comments, last by skyfire360 21 years, 4 months ago
Hey everybody! Let''s face the grim facts... NeHe''s looking pretty down right now, and there''s not much that anyone can do to make everything alright again in his life. But why don''t we start a thread to show NeHe how he''s got some support from the community that he created? Thanks for everything NeHe... from the Tut''s to the contests to the projects to the amount of time spent on the books and CDs... Thanks Nehe! -SkyFire
I do real things with imaginary numbers
Advertisement
Nice one -skyfire360-.

Thanks NeHe you are the man . You got the best site for OpenGL programing.

Thanks again!!!!!

What This For?
I really hope there was a way I could help him. Donations could at least show Nehe that there are people who care. This site is a great resource for all opengl programmers. Thank you for all your efforts Nehe.

Although you are having such a hard time with your life,you still put contests and support all of us. I wish those stupid kids (Poll Cheaters) could understand as much as not to try to cheat and ruin your efforts.

I hope everthing is going to be alright for you once again. When the trouble hits , it hits from every corner.

ALL HAIL NEHE

btw : thanks skyfire360 for starting this. I was surprised to see no threads thanking Nehe after reading his news today.

Edited by - OpenglLearner on December 5, 2001 11:19:29 PM
I agree. Thanks a lot NeHe. I would know next to nothing about OpenGL if it weren''t for the site. The tutorials are great and so are the contests. Thanks for hosting them and giving me the chance to actually enter one for once. Don''t worry about the cheaters, sooner or later their ways will catch up with them.

I love this site. It fires me up to code REAL code after spending a whole day with office politics and customer support. Its also good to know that a lot of OpenGL coders go through the same pain when they are learning.

The demos have also given me SO many ideas.

Many, many thanks to NeHe.

( If YOUR name isn''t on the list of site supporters do something about it. Donate. Buy Something. Write an Article. Get someone to buy you the CD for Christmas. Inflict bodily harm on a lame script kiddy poll wrecker - anything!)

Keef

-----------------------
glDisable(WORK);
glEnable(GL_CODING);
-----------------------Current Project: The Chromatic Game Engine
Great idea this post. The tutorials really are the best! Great work and to NeHe: hang in there mate, you''re the best!!
I totally agree with everyone here, NeHe is having a not so good moment now, but he is still not giving up on this page. He have done so much on this page, for everyone here, and, these excellent tutorials are actually FREE!

This page was actually where I started with Graphic programming, where I for the first time found out what OpenGL is. And I want to than you, NeHe, for that. Ur the greatest =D =)
-Volo
Nehe they''re right this site is awsome! The lessons are great I would have never learn OpenGl this fast with out this site. Thanks again, Zech

God Bless!
I'm don't know much but I can try to help... just email me at... Shadow_0f_Light@Yahoo.com(the '0' in 'Of' is a zero :P)
what can i say
thank you NeHe for this wonderful site and the great resuorces that you have put together
this site is what finnaly got me into c++ as well
the tutorials are great and they actually taught me more c++ then any other resource
thank you very much!
This is an excellent thread to have running. I''m new to all this, but I couldn''t believe that someone would run a site so amazingly helpfull as this one, and publish all the source code!!!
I have no end of respect for NeHe, hopefully this thread can show you that you''re respected by people all over the world.

3D Programming here I come!!!
3D Programming here I come!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement