Thank You NeHe!

Started by
91 comments, last by skyfire360 21 years, 4 months ago
Thanks NeHe, you''re an amazing guy for helping I think thousands of people learn such a fun language. I''m one of those thousands, and I am quite in your debt.

You''re the best!
The Love Of Trees
Advertisement
This site is where i started. Opened Tutrial 1 "My first polygon" and from there it was rough trying to learn everything and get the hang of it, but thanks to the threads i've learned a bunch. Now my skills are way up there. Now only if NeHe can solve my problem of starting a project and then getting another great idea and leaving my original project I always do that, never actually finish a project

Plus, i think it's cool that he posted my Ico2Tex code that was pretty cool.

Thanks NeHe!

IT Administrator / Software Engineere
http://drdsoftware.cjb.net

[edited by - Titan2782 on December 13, 2002 6:57:35 PM]
Dustin DavisOwner / CEOProgrammers Unlimitedwww.Programmers-Unlimited.com
Jeff man, you''re a good guy. I wasn''t nearly experienced enough to be coding in GL when I came to your site but it had a newbie loading quake2 models in a matter of a week. That''s amazing especially for a screwy coder like me. Coincidently I lost my sister days after you lost your mom so I can sympathize with you. Lots of pain filled my house as the anniversary of my sis passing got closer, but we''ve gotta remember God''s in control man . Every thing''s gonna be kewl.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement