New into Sound for Videogames

Started by
0 comments, last by Kalero 5 years, 7 months ago

Hi!

Just signed up to this forum and I thought it would be nice to introduce myself before joining the conversation. I'm Àlex, a musician from Barcelona.

I've been playing guitar, keyboards and drums professionally as a live & session musician for many years now. I'm also a music teacher and I love writing music for me and others. I have my own professional recording studio and I love mixing and producing.

I play different instruments in a few bands, being both Obsidian Kingdom and my solo work my main projects.

Since I'm a huge videogame enthusiast, I started a few months ago to learn how to make them with Unity and some C#. I'm a noob in terms of programming, but I find it very fun and creative and I want to keep exploring this path.

Of all the roles available in the games industry tho, obviously the one I'm most interested in is the sound guy. I haven't got anything videogame-related I can show you, but i'll be writing some music the next weeks and posting it here for your evaluation. For now, all I can show you are clips of me playing stuff in my studio ?

That's me playing some original music:

And here's a couple of covers I did recently:

I know it's not videogame related stuff, but I couldn't think of a better way to introduce myself ^^

I'll be posting videogame music as soon as I've got it written, recorded and mixed.

See you guys around!

Musician • Producer • Teacher

www.alexcalero.com

hello@alexcalero.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement