[Closed] [RenPy Game Jam] Looking for artist to join our team!

Started by
4 comments, last by Yoru Uta 5 years, 7 months ago

Edit:
RenPy jam has already started and we managed to find the team members we're looking for.
To everyone who submitted their application, thank you very much!
---------------------

Heya everyone!

I'm making this post to find if there are any artists looking to participate in the incoming RenPy game jam (check here for more information) taking place between the 15th and 30th of September.

My team is composed of a writer, coder and a composer and we're looking forward to make a slight deviation of a project we have been working on.
The story is a crime mystery set in high school, starring a teenage detective as the protagonist, in the vein of the Ace Attorney games. The player will have the chance of exploring the school, interrogate suspects and deduce who the real culprit is!

You can join our team at Crowdforge using the link below (the team is owned by DoubleH):
Crowdforge: https://crowdforge.io/jams/renpy-jam

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Even if you're not interested in collaborating with us, feel free to join the jam with your team. It's more fun when there's plenty of competition!

Currently working on "Masada Sensei: The Case of the Vanishing Purple"

Advertisement

What type of art do you need? What art style are you looking for?

Creature Designer, Voice Actor, and Game Designer!

Heya lollydipstick!

We were aiming for an "anime aesthetic."
However, the artist should also bring part of himself/herself into the project, so the artist should also have a say in the art he/she draws!
It's a game jam after all!

On 9/6/2018 at 5:37 PM, Yoru Uta said:

Heya lollydipstick!

We were aiming for an "anime aesthetic."
However, the artist should also bring part of himself/herself into the project, so the artist should also have a say in the art he/she draws!
It's a game jam after all!

Thanks for responding! Unfortunately, I'm not the best at an anime aesthetic, so I wouldn't be much help lol

Creature Designer, Voice Actor, and Game Designer!

No problem!
I should be the one thanking you! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement