Calling All Artists: Let's Make a Horror Game! - Professional Composer & Storywriter With Experience Creating Visual Novels, Point & Click Adventures & RPG Maker Games

Started by
1 comment, last by lollydipstick 5 years, 6 months ago

Hey guys, my name is Jordan Winslow and I am a professional electronic music producer & composer who also happens to be a talented story writer and has a ton of experience with VNMaker, Tyrannobuilder, Renpy, and RPG Maker tools and I am looking for talented artists who want to make a horror game together!

Last Horror Project I Composed Music For: 

My last game I created: "The Watchers"  https://jordanwinslow.itch.io/the-watchers

My Music: https://jordanwinslow.me/showcase

I am open to plot ideas but, based on your artwork, I would like to create an original story that matches our music and art so we can play on both of our strengths. Up until now I have only been able to create visual novels with the use of stock photography and stock videos, but with the use of original art, we should be able to come up with a story that is far more specific to the art on screen.

My favorite horror games (For reference)

Saya no Uta (Horror Visual Novel Originally in Japanese)

The Crooked Man 

SOMA

Corpse Party

I have a few pretty awesome ideas for sci-fi or extra-dimensional horror games, I also know of a great real-life story about aliens we could make a game about and I could easily come up with something new if I am inspired by your art!

So let's create something awesome together! Send me a message along with some examples of your art and we will either create a team of multiple people together or just the two of us if you are capable of coming up with a decent amount of original artwork! I've got the music, the story and the programming handled unless you want to do the programming and help with the story.

Electronic Music Producer, Composer & Audio Engineer

Free Commercial Use Music Downloads - My Story 

Advertisement

I'd love to be a part of this! I'm more of a conceptual artist, specializing in creature design! I'd love to design some concept work for aliens!

Creature Designer, Voice Actor, and Game Designer!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement