Test vote for next challenge

Started by
3 comments, last by lawnjelly 5 years, 6 months ago

As we are all eager to get onto the next challenge, before the impetus is lost, I thought we might like to try a test dry run for the vote. This will probably go horribly wrong but hey ho! :)

In order to prevent too many suggestions, for this test I would like to try a limit of 3 suggestions per voter. If we all put in our suggestions (subject to a cutoff when they seem to have been mostly entered) then we can start voting, maybe like Eurovision song contest, each voter has 5 points to award (to their favourite), 4 to their next choice, 3, 2, 1, and no points to ones that are not their favourite. In this way the suggestion with most votes can win. You don't have to make suggestions to vote, just be interested in doing the challenge.

I will try to add the suggestions to this list as they come in and you reply here (or moderator can add?):

My 3 suggestions will be: Frogger, Chess, Worms

Master List

• Frogger
  • Chess
  • Worms
  • Climber
  • Swordfighting
  • Doom
Advertisement

Let me throw in some suggestions:

• Climber (or however you call the game where you have to get on top of something - like climbing in newer Tomb Raiders or old Platfomers)
  • Swordfighting
  • Doom

My current blog on programming, linux and stuff - http://gameprogrammerdiary.blogspot.com

Hope you don't mind me hijacking this. I'm going to create an official poll..

Admin for GameDev.net.

6 hours ago, khawk said:

Hope you don't mind me hijacking this. I'm going to create an official poll..

Nope, not at all, that should be better! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement