(Unpaid) Making A Mobile App Game -- Need To Create a Team

Started by
1 comment, last by Panos Kikas 5 years, 6 months ago

Hi,

I am new in the app and gaming business and I am looking for people with any level of experience to help me make my vision come to life. I am a freshman in college and I am just beginning in the world of technology. I am attending for Computer science and I dabble in game design. I have a great app game design that I believe is idea is going to work and become very popular, all I need is some help. After the app is made, if it is a hit, I will try to monetize it and I will split the profits among however many people are on my team and want to help. I will share the idea with my team after I have created it. I am looking for trustworthy people who want to help and want to learn. I think I have a special idea and I think it will work. I would prefer to share the idea and show you my vision via a video chat service and I would like to work and continue from their. If you like the idea and think it will work, then I hope you join the team. If you think otherwise, I will not be offended and we can go our own separate ways. I really hope you want to be a part of my team, we could make something crazy happen.

Advertisement

Hello Rob,

I'm a Unity Game Programmer and i am interested in your project. I have worked with Unity over the course of the last 2 years. Can you explain what are you looking for and what's your specialization? 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement