Try out a 200-player FPS project and then build your own multiplayer game with SpatialOS & Unity

Started by
0 comments, last by Duco van Amstel 5 years, 6 months ago

Hello there,

I'm Duco, a dev working on SpatialOS. I just wanted to let you know that today, following lots of feedback from devs, we launched our new Game Development Kit (GDK) for Unity. It helps you to quickly create, iterate and grow your multiplayer game. Early adopters have already described it as a huge improvement over our previous Unity integration, but I wanted to see what you thought.

To help with that, you can try out our open-source example FPS, which will give you out-of-the-box access to a 200-player experience and modify it for your own game idea. For questions or help, our developer community will welcome you on both our forums and our Discord server.

Finally, for those of you who will be coming to Los Angeles for the Unite event at the end of the month, we are holding a Happy Hour event. You will be able to talk with the technical and product leads behind the GDK, and see how it puts the multiplayer game that you have always wanted to build within your reach.

SpatialOS GDK-23.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement