Need some help with a project C

Started by
5 comments, last by 123elad 5 years, 6 months ago

Hello guys.

In my studies I received a task to write a code in C, it can be a small game or any other idea I can think of.

The only "Rules" I have is that the code must contain at least 5 functions. I am a pretty new to programming so I don't want to choose a task which will be to complicated for me. 

So I came here to ask for advice to an idea to a code. I would really appreciate any idea you guys have, and even if you don't have an idea for me I will still thank you for your time.

Thank's alot! 

Advertisement

My first "game" when i was learning java was hangman, the one where you have to guess the word with 3 chances, you don have to draw the hangman. Thats very basic and easy to implement.

2 minutes ago, Adrian HS said:

My first "game" when i was learning java was hangman, the one where you have to guess the word with 3 chances, you don have to draw the hangman. Thats very basic and easy to implement.

Hey Adrian and thank's for your comment. Programming this game in C will be hard or quite simple?

Thank's.

Just now, fleabay said:

This example is about as easy as you can get, maybe too easy to get a passing grade. :)

Guess a number between 1 and 100 game.

Accept a string or int input.

a function prints 'your guess was too high'

another prints 'your guess was too low'

another prints 'congratulations, you guessed correctly in x tries'

another prints 'only numbers between 1 and 100 please'

another prints 'that is not a number'

Hey and thank's for you comment. Do you think its to simple to write it with at least 5 functions? 

This to examples are very easy, you have to read the input from the player do some validation and print the results, i think guess the number its more easy than hangman.

2 minutes ago, Adrian HS said:

This to examples are very easy, you have to read the input from the player do some validation and print the results, i think guess the number its more easy than hangman.

Alright I will check this suggestions. Thank's to you both.

If any one has more ideas I will be happy to hear them.

Thank's.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement