My unread feed stopped working properly

Started by
3 comments, last by 1024 5 years, 5 months ago

TLDR: Since yesterday, my "Unread Content" feed gets stuck after the first time I open it.

---

I have a problem with the "unread content" feed. Yesterday I opened it and read a couple things from it, as usual. A couple hours later i refreshed the page, expecting new content to show up. Instead, it showed the same content that was there before I refreshed. The feed still works, as in that I can keep reading unread things and they will disappear from the feed, but no newer content than my first visit will ever show up. I could see newer content on the forum and read it regularly. This did not change throughout the day.

Today when I opened the feed, it showed all new content correctly. However, as I refresh the page it again does not show any content since my first visit today.

The only unusual thing I remembered happening yesterday is that I got a 5XX error once when browsing the forum. It didn't last long, I think everything went back to normal the moment I refreshed the page.

Advertisement

Same here for the recent activity on the main page, just happening the past couple of days or so. Although when I click on the forum blue menu it does give the latest forum topics.

Also the first page of projects is not showing, it says 'Template gamedevprojects/front/projects/tableitem is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme'.

We've been having some search index and caching issues that were addressed over the weekend. These two things may be fixed now.

Admin for GameDev.net.

My unread feed seems to work properly now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement