[All Skills May Apply] [Paid] Looking for experienced developers

Started by
2 comments, last by venomstyx 5 years, 4 months ago

Hey everyone! My name is Ryan. 

Visualistic Studios is looking for experienced developers of all talents to join a game development team focused on completing contract work for compensation. 

Work Description

Typically you will either be assisting the team or working on your own contract.

We usually bid $16-$25/h, however contracts can go above and below that so all pay grades are welcome, just be realistic. 

Short Term Contracts

Long Term Contracts

We have the highest priority for these skills right now

Programming - Unity, Unreal Blueprints

Environment Artist

Character Artist

Character Animation

UI Artist

3D Asset Optimization

VR/Mobile experience is a plus. 

The Process 

All communication is done through discord. All tasks and design documents will be laid out in "HackNPlan" for organization. 

Initially, you'll get in contact with me and answer a few questions so I can get a scope of your experience. Afterwards, our outreach team will start looking for jobs that fit your description. Nothing is guaranteed, but if we know you're interested we can start looking :)

Our Experience

For the past 3 years I've been working in game development contracting, and the past year I've been working full time from home. Since then, I've received more and more contracts and I'm now at the point that I have too many for myself to handle. This sparked the idea of creating a game development team for contract work! I've also been running my own hobby company for 5 years, and have a lot of experience in team management. 

Get in contact!

Please fill out this form so we can get all of the information out of the way, then we'll get in contact with you!

Thank you everyone for reading, hope to hear from you soon!

Advertisement

Need a UI Artist too!

Major update to the post format, bumping!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement