Entry for Frogger Challenge

Started by
4 comments, last by JWColeman 5 years, 4 months ago

Howdy!

I made an attempt at joining in with the challenge. Project is here..

I feel it meets the requirements so there's like a baseline but If I can make adjustments I will! It's been fun to do :D. 

It's rather basic in that you dodge some cars, there's a couple of 'safe' paths with upto 2 trees on that'll block your path (their position changes each reset), water will kill you, and there's a 20 second timer that will also kill you if it runs out. You have 5 lives or you fail. 

I hope you like it! 

Check out my game '3NDL3ZZ: Base Defense' A simple militant styled, tower defense game.

GameDev.Net Project Page

Advertisement

Good job! I didn't realize the chicken wouldn't stick to the boats! ? Added in a good challenge as I had to move while the boat moved and transition. Nice touch! :) 

Programmer and 3D Artist

Really nice submission! The chicken in combination with the music is awesome. Pretty tricky to stay on the boats. :D 

Keep thinking!

Yeah I too really enjoyed the chicken sounds and the music.  Worked really well together.  Looking forward to trying your tower defence game.

Great job! Threw me off that it was top to bottom, but i guess that's that crazy chicken! Cool music. Boat difficulty made it harder than expected!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement