Anyone using the updated Game Audio Connect features in Nuendo?

Started by
3 comments, last by jkuehlin 5 years, 3 months ago

Just curious if anyone has had any thoughts on this. I upgraded to the latest version of Nuendo a while back but still haven't had time to get it locked up with Wwise. Its on the to-do list. I'm back to studying code again, so hopefully will be making another go at this stuff soon!

This is my placeholder signature
Advertisement

What's new about it? I got frustrated with it when I was trying to drag files to the pop-up window but there's no way to get to stay on top. At least i don't know how.

www.laurikoivisto.com

I haven't, but I am curious about them, and what they can do (I could RTFM, but I'm still crawling through Cubase's 1200 page .pdf - fortunately it's mostly familiar things in occasionally unfamiliar places so far). Nuendo seems a big bonus to Cubase for professional sound design, but it is an expensive upgrade to bite before I could say I realistically know what I am doing with game audio, beyond designing sound fx or possibly writing music.

I originally invested in Nuendo for broadcast and cinematic post. If buying for gaming I'm not sure I would mess with it until you're certain you could make good use of the game audio connect feature. Even then, if buying it just for that, its not worth its sticker price. I think there's a competitive cross grade available for $1000 if you own a Pro Tools HD license.

This is my placeholder signature

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement