how would I go about promoting my gamemaking discord server?

Started by
5 comments, last by Tom Sloper 5 years, 4 months ago

...so I can get talent(story writers composers gameplay devs) etc.?

Advertisement

Are you asking for marketing advice? Or are you asking where to post on GameDev.net?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

37 minutes ago, Tom Sloper said:

Are you asking for marketing advice? Or are you asking where to post on GameDev.net?

both.

1. Marketing advice: post on GameDev.net (after you've become an active participating member) and other such communities. 

2. After you're an active member, you can post in Your Announcements.

"1. Marketing advice: post on GameDev.net (after you've become an active participating member) and other such communities. 

2. After you're an active member, you can post in Your Announcements. 

Are you saying you don't just host a server, but are also planning a game project? You're not just looking for clients - you're also recruiting?

Recruiting people first(writers- character story etc. gameplay devs- GUI combat etc. composers musicians directors producers sound designers visual artists people to make promo things like websites and project trailers business savvy people people who really know how to use social media(PR) and depending on the game/hardware Voice Actors

Sorry, I later withdrew the third question (I'd misunderstood what you were doing). Of course, talent is your client (not help to do your project). My points 1 and 2 still hold. 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement