Site Stability Read more... ×
  • Advertisement
DexterZ101

GameDev Challenge Submission ( Frogger Clone )

Advertisement
4 hours ago, lawnjelly said:

Hey where my froggy badge!! :) I hope I haven't been forgotten. :( 

Nyaha.. Yo! LawnJelly me too  I received my Tower Defense badge late.. way too late 😄 I think  I'm last one who received the TD Badge : - D maybe Sir Kevs is too busy... but for sure he will review all the entrant after the deadline who have submitted an entry ^_^y

6 hours ago, lawnjelly said:

Hey where my froggy badge!! :) I hope I haven't been forgotten. :( 

Your entry was so good they're making a custom gold frog badge for you! Don't you worry! ;) 

Finally had time to play your submission. For some reasons the game looks like this after the menu screen:

hmm.png.af2e4ac1c3f24c19af2ec9d810246153.png

Any ideas how to fix this? I have installed the latest Direct-X run-time as you mention on your project page. Still the same problem. :( 

3 minutes ago, Znippy said:

Finally had time to play your submission. For some reasons the game looks like this after the menu screen

Interesting bugs Bru : ((  I installed it and test it on at least 5 different computers but never encountered that occurrances, but most likely DirectX  Shader level 4 doesn't support your video card but I'm not pretty sure. I'll investigate  and see what I can do ^_^y thanks for the bug feedback man... appreciated!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!