[WIP-Metroidvania] Slap of God-Single developer

Started by
16 comments, last by taoprox 5 years, 2 months ago

Hello again,

I'm trying to developing every stage of the game. Although I'm an illustrator, digital painting isn't exactly an area I'm competent for. You know LoL splash screens. I intend is exactly like them. Now I'm trying to evolve in digital painting.

I hope you will like it.

Untitled-1.jpg

Advertisement

This is Great! 

I think it would look really awesome if the sky/background subtly changed colors while the menu was displayed, and maybe if the fire in his hand was animated!  :D  It's great as-is though!

I dig it!! What kind of music were you thinking?

@Aydin Kerimoglu, I watched the video and the animations and you must be saving the best for last.  That protagonist has got one big slapper and I can't wait to see him lay the slap-down sending his foes off running and crying.  

On 1/11/2019 at 8:44 PM, Septopus said:

This is Great! 

I think it would look really awesome if the sky/background subtly changed colors while the menu was displayed, and maybe if the fire in his hand was animated!  :D  It's great as-is though!

Thank you :) I thinking about fire animation. Backgrounds will remain silhouette for now. Because my knowledge of environmental design is not enough.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:14 AM, Matt Kenyon said:

I dig it!! What kind of music were you thinking?

I'm glad.Hard rock combined with ethnic instruments.

On 1/12/2019 at 2:11 AM, Awoken said:

@Aydin Kerimoglu, I watched the video and the animations and you must be saving the best for last.  That protagonist has got one big slapper and I can't wait to see him lay the slap-down sending his foes off running and crying.  

Although the name of the game "Slap" passes, I am uncertain whether the character will be among the strokes techniques. I was thinking of referring to the ottoman slap in advance. There are still many points to decide. I'm glad I could interest you :)

I would be happy to share the first colored screen :) I think the game's logo isn't good enough. But I'm thinking of using it because I spend a lot of time. At least for now. Remember that your feedback is very important to me.

jh.png

Your art is beautiful my friend!  I think the logo looks fine.

On 1/16/2019 at 4:51 PM, Guest SlapofGod said:

Thank you :) I thinking about fire animation. Backgrounds will remain silhouette for now. Because my knowledge of environmental design is not enough.

I'm glad.Hard rock combined with ethnic instruments.

Although the name of the game "Slap" passes, I am uncertain whether the character will be among the strokes techniques. I was thinking of referring to the ottoman slap in advance. There are still many points to decide. I'm glad I could interest you :)

I would be happy to share the first colored screen :) I think the game's logo isn't good enough. But I'm thinking of using it because I spend a lot of time. At least for now. Remember that your feedback is very important to me.

jh.png

Awesome!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement