Advertisement Jump to content
dimi309

Frogger GameDev Challenge 2018 submission: Frog Remixed

Recommended Posts

My submission details:

Project page (binaries and source code can be downloaded there):

Blog entry:

Many thanks for organising this challenge!

 

Edited by dimi309
correcting the title

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Well done! :) Just been trying it, another next to impossible difficulty haha!! I seem to be noticing a pattern here, we spend ages playing the game as we develop, and get so good we make it super difficult for players lol. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lawnjelly said:

Well done! :) Just been trying it, another next to impossible difficulty haha!! I seem to be noticing a pattern here, we spend ages playing the game as we develop, and get so good we make it super difficult for players lol. :D 

Thank you! I think you're right about the pattern, but hey, I have included a screenshot of when I've won, to prove that it can be done 😁

Edited by dimi309
Inserting quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for adding a Mac build! Will try this as soon as I am back from work! :D 

14 minutes ago, dimi309 said:

Thank you! I think you're right about the pattern, but hey, I have included a screenshot of when I've won, to prove that it can be done 😁

That is actually a good idea. Maybe I should have done this for my project, too! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Znippy said:

Thanks for adding a Mac build! Will try this as soon as I am back from work! :D 

That is actually a good idea. Maybe I should have done this for my project, too! :D 

Thanks for the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Znippy said:

Finally had time to play your submission! :) 1 Win 15  Losses. I like the difficulty. :D Good job! :) 

Hahaha! Thanks again! Appreciate it. Yours is not so easy either. I've just played it and my poor frog is spread all over the asphalt 😂

But real nice! Well done!

Edited by dimi309
Adding quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!