Frogger GameDev Challenge 2018 submission: Frog Remixed

Started by
10 comments, last by dimi309 5 years, 4 months ago

My submission details:

Project page: https://www.gamedev.net/projects/999-frog-remixed/

Blog entry: https://www.gamedev.net/blogs/entry/2265871-frogger-gamedev-challenge-2018/

Many thanks for organising this challenge!

Advertisement

Well done! :) Just been trying it, another next to impossible difficulty haha!! I seem to be noticing a pattern here, we spend ages playing the game as we develop, and get so good we make it super difficult for players lol. :D 

11 minutes ago, lawnjelly said:

Well done! :) Just been trying it, another next to impossible difficulty haha!! I seem to be noticing a pattern here, we spend ages playing the game as we develop, and get so good we make it super difficult for players lol. :D 

Thank you! I think you're right about the pattern, but hey, I have included a screenshot of when I've won, to prove that it can be done ?

Thanks for adding a Mac build! Will try this as soon as I am back from work! :D 

14 minutes ago, dimi309 said:

Thank you! I think you're right about the pattern, but hey, I have included a screenshot of when I've won, to prove that it can be done ?

That is actually a good idea. Maybe I should have done this for my project, too! :D 

Keep thinking!

9 minutes ago, Znippy said:

Thanks for adding a Mac build! Will try this as soon as I am back from work! :D 

That is actually a good idea. Maybe I should have done this for my project, too! :D 

Thanks for the feedback!

Cool man! and Applaus to your Small3D Framework Bru ^_^y

29 minutes ago, DexterZ101 said:

Cool man! and Applaus to your Small3D Framework Bru ^_^y

Thank you! ?

Finally had time to play your submission! :) 1 Win 15  Losses. I like the difficulty. :D Good job! :) 

Keep thinking!

30 minutes ago, Znippy said:

Finally had time to play your submission! :) 1 Win 15  Losses. I like the difficulty. :D Good job! :) 

Hahaha! Thanks again! Appreciate it. Yours is not so easy either. I've just played it and my poor frog is spread all over the asphalt ?

But real nice! Well done!

Really Great!!! Really hard but I enjoyed the "You have drowned even though you are a frog"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement