• Advertisement
MordredX

Frogger GameDev Challenge 2018 submission: Frogo

Advertisement
8 hours ago, lawnjelly said:

I downloaded but it seemed to be the unity project files and assets! Would you be able to make an exported binary version too? :) 

Oh, jeez... did I upload the project?  so sorry... I'll change it right away. 🙃

Hey man! I wanna play it! I like the concept, one of my favorite fantasy series by JRR tolkien, but still no executable on your download page... it's redirection to the source project from Github T_T

5 hours ago, DexterZ101 said:

Hey man! I wanna play it! I like the concept, one of my favorite fantasy series by JRR tolkien, but still no executable on your download page... it's redirection to the source project from Github T_T

I'm so sorry. I feel stupid... The name is misleading, I couldn't finish the concept due to personal problems. I will add those words in the description. I wanted the frog to colect the one ring... but the the 30th came... 

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!