Frogger GameDev Challenge 2018 submission: Frogo

Started by
15 comments, last by Rutin 5 years, 4 months ago

This is my submission for the challenge. 

I wish I had more time to finish the project the way I wanted.

Here you go:

Hope you enjoy it.

Logo.png

Advertisement

I downloaded but it seemed to be the unity project files and assets! Would you be able to make an exported binary version too? :) 

8 hours ago, lawnjelly said:

I downloaded but it seemed to be the unity project files and assets! Would you be able to make an exported binary version too? :) 

Oh, jeez... did I upload the project?  so sorry... I'll change it right away. ?

Hey man! I wanna play it! I like the concept, one of my favorite fantasy series by JRR tolkien, but still no executable on your download page... it's redirection to the source project from Github T_T

5 hours ago, DexterZ101 said:

Hey man! I wanna play it! I like the concept, one of my favorite fantasy series by JRR tolkien, but still no executable on your download page... it's redirection to the source project from Github T_T

I'm so sorry. I feel stupid... The name is misleading, I couldn't finish the concept due to personal problems. I will add those words in the description. I wanted the frog to colect the one ring... but the the 30th came... 

3 hours ago, MordredX said:

The name is misleading,

Actually I like it, the tittle humor is great!  Just fix the download with executable file for us to play your entry ^_^y

Just tried the new executable, runs great, I especially like the title screen with animations, good idea! :) Well done!

Awesome intro dude O.O !!! hats off to your creativity  ^_^y

Wow, really? Thanks a lot. I wish I had more time to invest in the gameplay, but... you know... life, swings and roundabouts.
I am happy to hear you liked it.?

Great job! :) 

I played out the level a lot but kept seeing Toad :D !!

Programmer and 3D Artist

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement