Advertisement Jump to content
MordredX

Frogger GameDev Challenge 2018 submission: Frogo

Advertisement
22 hours ago, MordredX said:

Thanks a lot!! Have you found the princess?

I tried three times, but assumed there wasn't one. I kept getting placed in the same spot. :D Is it a trick?

21 hours ago, Znippy said:

Really cool submission! That title screen alone is pretty awesome! :D Also, love the sound effects and music! 

Thaks a lot, Znippy!!! I'm glad you liked it!

19 hours ago, JWColeman said:

Really great! Good amount of difficulty, intro song is gold!

It' awase isn't it? I think I should use it ingame. Thanks for the comments!!

5 hours ago, Rutin said:

I tried three times, but assumed there wasn't one. I kept getting placed in the same spot. :D Is it a trick?

No Rutin, what place... I mean the game was not properly tested but after the second level you have to find the princess... just walki right straight. No tricks that I am aware of. 

7 hours ago, MordredX said:

No Rutin, what place... I mean the game was not properly tested but after the second level you have to find the princess... just walki right straight. No tricks that I am aware of.

Then I ran into a bug. :D It would keep putting me on the last level, then when I go to the end TOAD would pop-up with the same message every-time. After three runs I just assumed it was a trick and considered it a GG. :) 

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!