Frogger Challenge Entry

Started by
4 comments, last by kseh 5 years, 4 months ago

Here is my entry. Project page has a better more link to the download. I'll have to fix up the blog entry and write more when I can.

(edit) Maybe a link to the project page is better.

Advertisement

Download:

I'll play it later today if not tomorrow and post back. Cannot wait :) 

EDIT:

I played a bit this evening and I really like your take on this. Just having to memorize the turtle routes and when they sink and come up was a good challenge! :) Great job! @kseh

Programmer and 3D Artist

Really like the different gameplay attempt but still keeping all the core features. Sound effects fit nicely. Game crashed for me once when I was sitting on a turtle that tried to go out of the screen?

Keep thinking!

Cool bru! smooth controll let's drink to that [_]> Cheers ^_^y

If anyone cares to fight with my messy in-game editor, press F12. There's a level text file in the Resources\1-Level folder where you should be able to re-order the entries to choose the level order. Just don't change level 0 which is for the menu screen. If there's interest, I'll post some info about how to use the editor.

@Znippy, Sorry about the crash. I started finding more of them in the last week and figured there'd be something that comes up. I'm thankful that there aren't more.

I ran low on time Friday and kinda skipped out on writing much for the entry itself and last blog entry. I'll be writing a postmortem sometime in the next week, I think.

Congratulations again to everyone on their entries.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement