• Advertisement
Snow AshLand

Gameplay Snow Ash Land Now on steam - Social and PVP multipalyer top down shooter - Join us !

Snow Ash Land

A 2D multiplayer top down shooter 

Social - MMoRpg - Pvp - Craft - Build

Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I'm happy to present you today my video games "snow ash land " , I worked hard for more than 3 years to get there, but today in the mass of games, it's difficult to get out of the mass, so I would have liked to find a nice person to join our discord and community.

The game is already very advanced and will be finished within 6 months maximum ,it is already on steam ,in demo and early access ,we all appreciate constructive feedback ,and hope tohave attracted your curiosity
d337d3fc49499282d73797eed705622a_origina

Snow Ash Land is a multiplayer post-apocalyptic top-down shooter game with rpg mechanics and survival in a semi-open world.
It simulates a reborn society in a post-apocalyptic world.

4a052e581496bb0de2512108b8587d72_origina

Guided by factions with very different ideologies, the player can choose to help rebuild civilization or destroy humanity. There's a lot of interractions between players in multiplayer mode : Guilds, pvp territory wars, resources and information exchanges, language, politics, economy, building...

5f72b8960d76808ad643d763a2d3de0c_origina

Vignettenvo.jpg

gifnew5.gif

gifnew2.gif

Edited by Snow AshLand

Advertisement