[rev share ] Golden guard project (2d action platformer )

Started by
0 comments, last by airman4 5 years, 4 months ago

Hello !

I want to continue a 2d action platformer game i did long time ago

idcu3cpy-14544657-cb40-4ec7-9df8-6b02c6aa

mockup_attack_ennemy_type_2_normal_ennem

I did basically all the levels art-wise and sprites and the characters as well + illustrations for the promo
The project stopped but i managed to get all of my work for me (since it was original IP content, it was total ok with the producers )

One of my friend wich is a coder back in 2016 took his free time and made me a project of that game and my vision
He stopped after a while cause his job took over (wich is normal )

But he made great basis for a complete game we believe in.
The demo he made is this ?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7o9eyobgx26f9o/golden run free demo.rar?dl=0

Nothing killer but as a coder you can already see the work done a bit up there and whats left for a good action platformer to play
For playing, before goin in , check Input Tab in the right.

For the coder who will apply 
-Someone well versed in Unity capable of reproduce quality onto a game to make it unique and awesome for everyone
-I'd love someone dedicated even if it's not paid currently, it will be at sales, dev will take 40 and me 60, if the job is stellar, quick and well done, i can go 50/50
-I'll request a password on the steamworks account to check the game sales by myself (steam and other platform as well )
-Many art wise is totally done so most of the work would be the coding, i can let the coder have some free-will but there is some few ideas i'd love to   pass on,  therefore i hope someone who listens carefully a minimum and changes his work accordingly, i'll try to not ask for too much retakes
-I dont mind a coder wich will uses Market Kits works or else, as long it's legal and provides easy retakes and many options to test out
-I love love love testing out options so i hope you will too !
-I want the coder to also be responsive, i dont mind bailing out and at any time, just i want some words to explain me that.
-My dropbox is limited to 2.75 gb, the project in unity is 2.2 gb, this project will stay on my dropbox and you'll work on it from 
-If there is some bail out i'll ask to keep the work done so i can continue the progress a bit with someone else

-If you are interested and wants to know more dont hesitate to contact me at 

hermann.kayode@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement