(Kickstarter) (Rev-Share) Horror Game for pc, linux and mac

Started by
2 comments, last by Evillian 5 years, 4 months ago

We currently are a team of 2 C-Sharp programmers, An experienced 3D modeler/Level Designer, 1 2D Artist/Writer (talking to one more to join) and and a Sound Designer.I alone will be handling some of the 3d design, level design, writing, audio, particle systems, publishing, marketing and managing the entire project.

First a little about me. I'm mainly a 3D Designer/ Level Designer that also knows how to code in C-Sharp a little (basic stuff, triggering events, animations, moving objects etc). I've made 2 games with unity, A fairly complex block breaker that I took down and this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.testing.colorvfour&hl=en. I've attached a pic from the developmental stages of the block breaker.

It will be a first person game where the player explores their surroundings and has objectives that they need to complete to progress. A little similar to "Life is strange".I do not want to give out a lot of details right now but rest assured its an authentic and interesting idea. Hmu if you are interested and then we can discuss the details.

We'll be using Unity 3D and C-Sharp. 3D Designers can use any software they like but Blender 3D is preferred

ps. This project will take time so please only apply if you think you can do it, I do not want team members leaving the project midway as that can be devastating. Once we raise funds from the kickstarter we can start outsourcing tasks and start working fulltime(paid) on the project. I hope that this will be a great learning experience and a profitable endeavor for us all.

Needed: 

2 Experienced 3D modelers/Level Designers for characters and environments (This also includes Animation)

2 Experiended C-Sharp programmers. (This will include making inventory systems, character controllers and basically everything related to programming)

Edit : I'm also looking for a 2D Artist!

These are just some pictures from a practice scene I did a while back in my free time obvs didn't put in much effort :/

BlockbreakerOld.PNG

pr.PNG

PR2.PNG

Advertisement

I'm Interested  sent you a private message

Update: We just need one more 3D Modeler/Level Designer.

Experience in character modelling is required

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement