Looking for Creative Writers for Bestiary

Started by
2 comments, last by Cryspr 5 years, 1 month ago

Hey, all you talented writers! FIRST OFF: This will be unpaid as I have a huge budget of $0, and as of right now this is simply a hobby for me that I greatly enjoy. I'm writing a grand a massive story for an RPG (to be made one day), and right now I am fully immersed in world building. However, I am feeling quite overwhelmed with how much writing needs to go into everything and as much as I love filling out every description for every little detail of this fictional world, I would adore some help in the Bestiary department. I've been inspired a lot by the bestiary for Final Fantasy 12. Look it up online for reference, but I love especially the kinds of details put into each monster. For instance, some will take about their migratory patterns, or evolutionary things (like why this beast has hair, but this one doesn't), what they eat and how they hunt, to historical information (like how this beast was once used as a beast of burden but technology has made them outdated and now they're feral, or these creatures were once bred and trained by warlord for battle, but now hundreds of years later they are wild and dangerous). 

WHAT I NEED:
1. Someone who can creatively write descriptions for creatures / monsters in the bestiary (This includes ones that already exist, and to also come up with your own).
2. Someone who has some spare time here and there to help out (no rush, and no deadline).
3. Someone who is familiar with RPGs (not an absolute requirement, but helpful) and fantasy creatures. 

HELPFUL INFO:
1. The main story is 80% written.
2. All main characters (and villains) are well defined and written with backstories, story arcs, and sidequsets that delve into who they are as people.
3. The world is 60% well defined. (At least all the story relevent places), complete with world maps and the like.
4. I have information about climates, cultures, weather patterns, and other information that would be helpful in creating creatures and monsters for those areas. 

All I need is YOU! message me for details or if you wanna help out! If you are interested I can also give you a link to a place online that I've been compiling all my world information. 

Advertisement

I do music,sound fx and write. Are position still available?

Sounds interesting! I think I could be of some help. I just finished work as a writer for a project called AfterMars, and I'm eager to start writing again.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement