• Advertisement
TheDisasterArtist

Pixel Art 2D Side Scrolling Battle Royale

The Battle Royale Genre is being played out with clones of Fortnite and PUBG, I want to make a genre changing game that redefines the format of the game.  I want to make a game that's a side scroller with a large map with depth (caves, buildings, etc...) where players spawn in at random, loot up, and battle it out to the end.  I really appreciate pixel art style games and I would like to incorporate that into the idea.  Specific details are up to debate, such as: close range, long range, or a mixed combat system, the platform to develop on (I use Unreal myself), character customization, etc...  What I need from the community are programmers, artists, coders, anyone who wants to help.  I can't pay so I don't expect people to be chomping at the bit but I believe this project has potential so if you'd like to lend a hand I'd greatly appreciate it.

-The Disaster Artist

Advertisement