Wanted: C# Programming Lead for wargame project

Started by
1 comment, last by BanditRick 5 years, 2 months ago

Project has a slot open for a seasoned programmer with organizational skills to take lead of a programming team. In this role you would help set the programming direction by working with the Project Lead to help facilitate the completion of assigned tasks to other team members.

The project is a Turn-base WW2 strategic and operational wargame using a WEGO system and complex combat computations. We've been in development since November, and continually work towards a crowdsourcing campaign to help our push towards an official launch time in 2020.

Requirements

1. Familiarity with Gitlab

2. Familiarity with Unity

3. High C# language proficiency

4. Experience with back-end development

5. Not currently in school

Terms regarding your level of commitment are negotiated prior to starting. Given the project is profit-share based, we understand flexibility is cornerstone to advancing forward. We are only asking for a small level of commitment in hours each week, thus making this an ideal side project for most. Any terms are finalized under contract as a freelance contractor with a legal entity. This is a profit-share endeavor.

You would be joining an established team with varying skill-sets to include other programmers, artists and a sound engineer. A detailed project brief is available for interested candidates, as well as an elaborate GDD to build off of. This is an ambitious and challenging project, perfect for those who enjoy seeing the larger picture and seek innovative solutions.

Interested parties should contact me on discord at Atheory#0528 to begin discussions.

I thank you for your time and consideration

Josh

Project Owner / Game Designer

Advertisement

Hey Josh,

I've added you on Discord, would love to have a chat when you get a chance.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement