Looking for Prosocial Game Devs

Started by
3 comments, last by organicpencil 5 years, 2 months ago

It is possible to develop games with the intention of benefiting the people who play them, or even benefiting society as a whole. Some might call these "games for good". Others might call them "prosocial games". Whatever you want to call them, I am looking for people who, like myself, want to make these types of games. If you share this passion, I would love to strike up a conversation and connect with you.

Advertisement
5 hours ago, ColinAmosGames said:

It is possible to develop games with the intention of benefiting the people who play them, or even benefiting society as a whole. Some might call these "games for good". Others might call them "prosocial games". Whatever you want to call them, I am looking for people who, like myself, want to make these types of games. If you share this passion, I would love to strike up a conversation and connect with you.

This sounds like a cool idea.  I have some ideas on how such a thing could work, mainly having to do with production and distribution of the games but some content ideas as well.  If you direct message me here I will respond when able.  I have a tight work/school schedule at the moment so it may take a bit but no more than a two days.

(I have sent you a message, krb!)

By the way, I should make it clear to everyone that I'm not looking to hire any positions or form a team necessarily. I'm just looking to build a community of connections with like-minded developers.

I too have a full plate, but this might be something that I'm maybe possibly interested in tentatively discussing in the yet-to-be-decided future.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement