Bunt

Unity Based RPG Multiplayer Game Looking for Team Members

BBalloway

16Bit Style RPG game looking for team members of all walks of life and talents

renderTimingPixel.png

[Hobby Unity Project]

[Passion Project]

[Vision]

An online multiplayer RPG game that includes quests, resource gathering, and a player based economy in order to allow the player to make their experience in a way that they want. Not predetermined by the dev team, there will be multiple quests line some specific to the player's role but others are open to all. I envision an Open World where the players affect it and change it how they please along with gameplay focused on teamwork that makes that dream work! But also allowing lone wolfs to thrive and be off on their own adventure.

[Style]

2D Tile Based 16bit voxel art

[Point of View]

Top Down

ougr9kv9wjf21.png

Screenshot taken from inside of Unity

[Requirements]

Have time to invest nothing crazy but be willing to contribute

Have a passion for our vision that we will all contribute towards, this is a team

No experience required just be ready to learn I can help ya with the ropes or if you are an industry expert, it does not matter I appreciate all the help I can get

[Main Roles]

Developer: Script coding

Artist: Sprite creation and animation

Writer and Game Designer: Have a good idea of developing a long but loose story

[Game Description]

The player will enter into a large open world with biomes ranging from -10 degrees to upwards of 100 degrees. With the ability to gather resources, fight monsters, build on their land, farm, fish fight dungeons and go on quests with people! More details will be provided once you join us on our journey!

Hope you find this interesting and shoot me a DM!

m4equ5c7wjf21.png

Concept art

Advertisement

Hi,

I'm a freelance writer. I just finished up working on a project called AfterMars, and I think your game looks really interesting (the art is stunning btw). Ping me if you think I'd be a good fit for the project.

Hello

I'm interested in composing soundtrack music videogames.  I will do work for free.  Link below is my portfolio of work.  I've been playing videogames and writing music all my life as a hobby, but now want to take it to the next level.  I am willing to make any and all kinds of music, I have the tools and resources to produce many genres.  Most recently I've made a 20 track album for the game Mech Warrior Online that was well received by the community. I know it's not what you're looking for but please keep me in mind for any future projects you have.

Let me know, my email is norourke71@outlook.com.

Thank you,

Neil W. O'Rourke

https://soundcloud.com/user-753289554

I have free time, and I want to learn Unity, I know the basics of it, besides that I work as a android developer so I know my way to GIT and basic logic stuff, let me know if I can help with my free time

Posted (edited)

pretty new to game dev/design but willing to learn while helping (im ok at both pixel art and programming but slow and have to backtrack often)

Also Enjoy slime GIF .

obtimized slime180180.gif

Edited by GenericvillagerC

Hello!

I love the concept of this project. If you are looking for an orchestral composer I would be interested in getting involved. I've made previous fantasy compositions before, but only for a concert setting. I love to create a score that can morph freely to match the player's objective and further enhance the open world concept. Below are some links to my compositions and covers.

Fantasy for Orchestra - 

Covers - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHBtJNK3jaB_ulhd6yaLsIA