• Advertisement
r1ckparker

Psy - Dungeon Challenge

Advertisement

Good effort! :) Especially nice to see it packed in one .exe without a million asset files.

I found it very difficult to keep my orientation, but I guess that is the point of mazes. I met some skulls and a treasure chest but didn't find my way out lol!

Are the mazes auto-generated each time? If so I think I did encounter one bug where sometimes the maze would only be an L shaped corridor, with nothing else in it apart from me. But I just restarted until I got a bigger maze.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, I enjoyed this challenge.  Looking forward to the next one!

On 2/18/2019 at 6:18 AM, Rutin said:

Wow really good take on this concept. :) I was able to get it on my 2nd try as I didn't know how to use potions (H).

image.png.397e4f52e267005ff4a6e44ac6a90248.png

Oops I forgot to add that key press to the Instructions screen!  Pressing H uses a health potion.  Thanks!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!