[Rev-shared] Need programmer for Unity game project

Started by
0 comments, last by Cameron Troup 5 years, 1 month ago

Me and a few others are currently working on an game so I am looking for a coder to help with the project. The game in question is called rose rock shooter and its a Side scrolling action Shoot 'em up with MOBA like abilities. The game is using unity engine. I am pixel artist who is making the assets for all the characters, we have already finish the first character animations. So I am looking for a another coder. I am looking to get another coder on board because we are doing this in our spear time for now and my coder has a full time job. The games concept is that the players are welcomed to rose rock city a place on brink of chaos. But an elite team has been assembled of some odd characters and this group is called Phantom orchid.

For the business strategies that would be me I have the GGD for the project and is use that as my guild going forward. The game will be on PC hoping on get it on steam and game jolt that would be my monetization model. My target audiences are teen to adults. Also, MOBA players and action platformer players. With that in mind the theme of the games has been built around this audiences. For myself I have A level in business studies. I am partnered with Ultra Virtus Games how I work under to get this project off the ground. We are an up coming business they have experience in indie project managing. For advertisement I will personally make character game trailer for each of the 4 playable character give some story details of how they and how fit together.

If you are interested then you can email me at cameron-troup@hotmail.co.uk and I can send you my high concept document and GDD document that has more details on the project. thanks to read this.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement