UE4 Arena survival mobile game [REV SHARE]

Started by
4 comments, last by Vollkrasser 5 years, 1 month ago

Hello!

In 1674, at the beginning of the fifteenth dynasty, the great Osahar began his reign as pharaoh in Egypt and created the arena of the forsaken. The arena put the pharaoh's greatest warriors to test by having them delve into the most ancient of dungeons and face off the dreaded creatures that lurk within. Not one challenger has come back alive, but now it is time for a new challenger to face the arena. Its time for you.

The lost pharaoh is an ancient Egyptian themed arena survival game for mobile. The game will consist of a short campaign and the ability to play through random pre-generated dungeons. The game engine being used is ue4 and will have rev share for team members.

Jobs needed:

• Programmers
  • Artist
  • Sound
  • Modellers
  • Any other role you believe could contribute to the project

You can contact me at emeric.alizond2@gmail.com

Thanks!

Advertisement

As you did not mention it, we have to assume...

-you have no experience in game making, any references of done work of any skills in the required fields

-you have no game design document

-you have no clue how much work youre idea requires and that you wont have the resources to make it

- you have no source control nor any budget for buysin assets

- and so on and so forth

So with this ad of youres I would estimate dont even find people naive enough to put any time in youre whishfull thinking.

2 hours ago, Vollkrasser said:

As you did not mention it, we have to assume...

@Vollkrasser

Your assumptions are stupid as if someone doesn't mention something doesn't mean anything it probably safe to assume they haven't put forward these details because they are either irrelevant or not needed. How can you assume as someone who is making a project and wants some people to help him has no experience whatsoever because they haven't mentioned it? They don't need a game design document its a hobby project. How can you assume the scale of what they are making and the work needed? For all you know it could be a quick arena game made in two weeks and how do you know they got any resources? How do you know the budget for the project? Just because something isn't mentioned in an add doesn't mean it hasn't been thought off. It's a  HOBBY PROJECT THAT SOMEONE IS MAKING FOR FUN. So you're being very naive making these assumptions. "we have to assume" Maybe you should make your own project instead of writing pessimistic comments on lots of people projects #getalife

I am developing in Unreal for years and just can't read these kind of posting anymore...doomed right from the start.

Just go for yourself thru the forums (also Epic'S) with these kind of approach and you get the poof quota by yourself.

But hey, if I would be wrong, then please:

@wing3685 let us know what from my list is wrong and convince us that you know what it takes to make the game and that you have it.

If you dont even put enough effort in writing a proper ad, then I really have to assume it's just a "hobby" project for you and will be dead by tomorrow, when you try another hobby. Sad only for all the people who would have put time in it then.

But for Battlefish: hey make youre own experiences! maybe you wanna apply or join the project to see where it leads for yourself?

No answer is a very clear answer in this case. I was right.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement