• Advertisement
Davi Andrade

Looking for a team - 2.5d Like adventure (Artistic/Experimental)

Posted (edited)

Hello.

I'm Davi, 2D and 3D artist.

I'm looking for a team to beggin a project (has no name yet). It will a first person with a 2.5d like aesthetics, and pixel art (but with some bigger resolutions). I'm not making comparison with actual existing titles to not creat a distorted vision of what im looking towards, but i'll explain exactly how i think will be good.

I've a main story planned but want to discuss it, polish it, and see the game style with the team.

I am actually working on a prototype (visuals only) to showcase.

Looking for:

-2D artist

-Programmer

PM me so we can talk more.

If you have any ability who might be usefull and want to be collab, just call me.

Soon i'll show some progress images.

Edited by Davi Andrade

Advertisement
On 3/16/2019 at 6:23 PM, Davi Andrade said:

Hello.

I'm Davi, 2D and 3D artist.

I'm looking for a team to beggin a project (has no name yet). It will a first person with a 2.5d like aesthetics, and pixel art (but with some bigger resolutions). I'm not making comparison with actual existing titles to not creat a distorted vision of what im looking towards, but i'll explain exactly how i think will be good.

I've a main story planned but want to discuss it, polish it, and see the game style with the team.

I am actually working on a prototype (visuals only) to showcase.

Looking for:

-2D artist

-Programmer

PM me so we can talk more.

If you have any ability who might be usefull and want to be collab, just call me.

Soon i'll show some progress images.

Creative writer would be a good addition.