Access violation in new vulkan functions

Started by
1 comment, last by BlackJoker 5 years, 1 month ago

Hi, I am working with my C# bindings to vulkan native code and found that all functions with "2" suffix returns access violations, but in the same time functions without that prefix (the original ones) working properly.

Here is the simple example:

This is my binding to 

vkGetPhysicalDeviceQueueFamilyProperties

[DllImport(libraryPath, EntryPoint = "vkGetPhysicalDeviceQueueFamilyProperties", CallingConvention = CallingConvention.StdCall)]
internal static extern void vkGetPhysicalDeviceQueueFamilyProperties([In] PhysicalDevice_T physicalDevice, ref uint pQueueFamilyPropertyCount, [In, Out] QueueFamilyProperties[] pQueueFamilyProperties);

And the same for 

vkGetPhysicalDeviceQueueFamilyProperties2

[DllImport(libraryPath, EntryPoint = "vkGetPhysicalDeviceQueueFamilyProperties2", CallingConvention = CallingConvention.StdCall)]
internal static extern void vkGetPhysicalDeviceQueueFamilyProperties2([In] PhysicalDevice_T physicalDevice, ref uint pQueueFamilyPropertyCount, [In, Out] QueueFamilyProperties2[] pQueueFamilyProperties);

Everything is pretty simple, BUT when I am using first function - it working correct, but it second case I receive access violation, even when I just want to get pQueueFamilyPropertyCount and third parameter is null.

The same situation with all other functions with "2" as a prefix.

I want to know why this is happening and what I am doing wrong? Maybe there are some limitations for using these functions or something else?

P.S.

Forgot to mention vulkan version - 1.1.101.0 with corresponding runtime

Advertisement

Tried Radeon drivers 19.3.2 and 19.1.1 - issue exists on both versions.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement