• Advertisement
Discip13

Environment & Prop 3D Artist looking for team

Advertisement

Hi,

I am working on Vectorengine/IDE - it is a 3d engine and ide, similar in concept to Unity3D/unreal - and I would like to create some nice looking tech demos to help sell it/market it. Are you interested? I can't pay up front, but royalties if the engine sells well would be ok if that's ok with you? Check my blog/profile for images/info.

17 minutes ago, Vivid3DDev said:

Hi,

I am working on Vectorengine/IDE - it is a 3d engine and ide, similar in concept to Unity3D/unreal - and I would like to create some nice looking tech demos to help sell it/market it. Are you interested? I can't pay up front, but royalties if the engine sells well would be ok if that's ok with you? Check my blog/profile for images/info.

Hello. Sounds interesting, but to be honest I'm interested in projects with hourly payment.

10 minutes ago, Vivid3DDev said:

No probs, i'll send you a pm when we're making money if that's ok? Your work is very nice.

Alright. And thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Your work is really nice( clearly professional ) but you've posted in the hobby projects section which doesn't seem to be the place for paid positions. 

This might be a better starting point...

...best of luck, my friend.

Steve.

13 minutes ago, Anri said:

Your work is really nice( clearly professional ) but you've posted in the hobby projects section which doesn't seem to be the place for paid positions. 

This might be a better starting point...

...best of luck, my friend.

Steve.

Thank you for advice. I appreciate it.