• Advertisement
frozen.dragonfly

21 Days of VGM Challenge - Starting April 1st

Advertisement

It's been a blast so far. If nothing else, just forcing yourself to write consistently every day. Accomplished composers and Beginners alike can benefit from trying new composing styles. Also, if you struggle to come up with ideas or occasionally get stumped part way through a song.. the 21 day challenge is a good practice for you to build a collection of small melodic ideas.

@frozen.dragonfly Hey, there were a few days that I didn't finish the songs, but I had little short melodies left over after. I have since then, gone back and finished most of them up and made full songs.

8 hours ago, Ada Maskil said:

@frozen.dragonfly Hey, there were a few days that I didn't finish the songs, but I had little short melodies left over after. I have since then, gone back and finished most of them up and made full songs.

Good job, sir.