Is anyone else on Tumblr or other weird things??

Started by
4 comments, last by Embassy of Time 5 years ago

I suck at social media, but I recently decided that I had to get back in the action if I ever wanted to be able to get the word out when projects actually start to look better. Facebook gives me the heebie jeepies these days (it's the baby pictures. It's not natural for anyone to see so many babies that they'll never meet in real life!), and Instagram is still black magic to me, so I reactivated my old Tumblr. That got me wondering,when you get into that writing mood and things don't seem to fit into GD, where do you go? Is there a subculture of "let's read one another's stuff rather than all shout into the void alone" in here? I would love to explore the non-game side of GD members a bit, and would love some feedback on my own. I just wrote a bit on the "effort leak", when life saps your efforts and you struggle to get back in the saddle (a topical issue for me right now, with a dead dad and two dead cats in little over a month). It's too ranty for GD, so I thought I'd be hip (is that what it's called??) and go on Tumblr with it. My Tumblr is http://embassyoftime.tumblr.com for anyone interested. If you blog or do picposting somewhere, let me know, I'd love to check it out!

[DEDACTED FOR SECURITY REASONS]

Advertisement

I do have quite a bit of social media accounts including tumblr. 

//Dre Reid\\

11 hours ago, I_Am_DreReid said:

Feel free to leave a link. I need to understand what people really do on Tumblr. And dear lord, someone show me how to do something meaningful on Twitter, 'cause I have no clue ?

Sure whenever i have a bit of free time. Ill do a bit of explaining too.

//Dre Reid\\

On 4/5/2019 at 3:52 AM, I_Am_DreReid said:

Sure whenever i have a bit of free time. Ill do a bit of explaining too.

Teach me, Master!

In private messages or in here, whatever fits you best!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement