• Advertisement
IncredibleMonk

Professional Game Developer Looking To Build Up Team For Cool Game Idea

Hi all! 

I am a professional Unity game developer who is looking to start a 2D Unity game for iOS and Android in my spare time. The game idea goes like this: You are one villager in a small village of poor peasants in Transylvania. There are demons and werewolves terrorizing your village everyday. You decide to rid your village and the surrounding villages from these monsters once and for all. The game mechanics are a 2D sword and spell casting game where the player can move vertically across the screen.

After sinking a lot of my own funds into an unrelated Unity project called Bazooka Boats and failing to get any revenue from it, I am not expecting anything to come of this game, but it would be nice if it did. I definitely want to sell this game and share revenue with all my collaborators. This would be accomplished using some sort of written agreement that I would personally create and allow you guys to edit. However, I am not a legal expert.

So where do you come in? I am looking for 2D artists, sound artists, and perhaps another Unity programmer to join me on this quest to fight weekend boredom and possibly make some dough on the side. I think this project will be a lot of fun and hope some people will also find it interesting enough to contact me.

Daniel

Advertisement

Hi, IncredibleMonk! Your project sounds interesting and I like the "no pressure" atmosphere you have going on! :) 

I'm a composer and I usually make chiptunes (8-bit, 16-bit), but I can make more modern-sounding stuff, as well!

You can hear some of my songs in the SoundCloud link in my signature and reach out if you are interested!

Cheers!

Hi there! It sounds really good, I feel  you on that weekend boredom ha. I am a programmer, I have been around  months doing stuff on Unity. I feel that you prefer someone with more experience, but if you do not mind working with someone less experienced I would definitely be in

I'm a composer who loves making really textured soundscapes to bring whatever's happening visually to life as best I can. It sounds like a fun project- let's make the spellsword come to life with immersive sounds and soundtracks! Send me a reference track or general details regarding a desired music track and/or SFX and I can send you a rough sample. I'm thinking a gothic theme?

Looking forward to hearing from you!