Idea Validation

Started by
4 comments, last by Tom Sloper 5 years ago

Hey Guys,

First time post right here!  I have a startup I have formed and I'm looking for a good way to get validation on our product idea with game developers.  What's the best way to have game developers like yourselves provide feedback?  Is there a specific channel on gamedev?

Advertisement

Well..... You could just post your idea(s) in Game Design and Theory and ask for feedback.

More important than game designers' feedback on one game concept, you want to tell us about your business idea here in the Business forum. One game is not a business. Is your company going to focus on one particular genre? One particular platform? One particular monetization method? What about your marketing plan? 

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Hi Tom,

It’s actually a utility plugin/API system to increase/enhance the gaming experience with real world inputs.

So it’s not a game, nor does it focus on a genre, but the validation I am looking is whether game developers would truly want/use our product to give their games an edge.

as for monetization, we have a few different avenues we open for revenue for both ourselves and increased revenue for games.

And for platforms, initially we’re addressing mobile but will branch out shortly to encompass all platforms.

were in the process of our case study game partnership and our product MVP will be tested in the real world in the coming months.  

50 minutes ago, Adeuitch said:

the validation I am looking is whether game developers would truly want/use our product to give their games an edge.

Then maybe you want to make an announcement about your system in our Your Announcements board. 

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement